North America – northern subcontinent of the Americas, surrounded by the Arctic Ocean, to the east by the Atlantic Ocean, the Pacific Ocean to the south and west, and South America, and in the south-east of the Caribbean Sea. It consists of many countries, islands that add grace and its beauty make it an excellent tourist destination. Picturesque landscapes, towering mountains, attractive sights and historical heritage – this highlights the region that delight the eye of visitors to its majestic charm.
The birthplace of a wide variety of lakes, is the perfect place for all kinds of recreation. From Canada to Panama in North America there are a lot of lakes, which may be one of the ideas of a quick getaway. Here is a list of great lakes in the region, which were painted by artists and poets described.
1. Kreter Lake, Oregon: Located in south-central Oregon, Crater Lake – is part of the National Park Crater Lake, which happens naturally miracle with a huge range of exciting attractions, attractive places and beautiful places that can steal any heart. Surrounded by amazing wildlife, it's an amazing place that has the charm to make guests feel comfortable.
2. Scylax of Caryanda Lake, Alaska: Lake Scylax of Caryanda – a large lake located on the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska region that adds grace beauty of North America. Its crystal clear waters, rocky bottom, glaciers in the background and alluring landscapes define the refinement of this beautiful lake. With 2 camps, where you can spend a fun vacation with lots of magical memories.
3. Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada: Lake Louise, famous for its turquoise-blue waters, white glaciers and high peaks, with the & # 39 is a precious stone in the crown of North America. With a large number of hiking trails, steep hills of the Canadian Rockies and the wonderful sights of this amazing lake with a & # 39 is a visual treat for the eyes, which catches the eyes of all its visitors. A visit to the lake you need to know more about its attractiveness.
4. Laguna Katemaka, Veracruz: This freshwater lake in the east-central Mexico compartment formed eruptions from the Gulf of Mexico. Symbolized as a point of ecological tourism, is a beautiful lake with tropical views, archaeological ruins and ancient carvings. Jungle adventure, sightseeing and mountain trails one can experience being here. The mere sight of this lake leaves visitors able vrazhvannya.
5. Emerald Lake, Frame, Canada As the name implies, the water in the lake # 39 & emerald is unusual and is formed from the & # 39; true. In addition, the picturesque view of the lake and the breathtaking sights of the surrounding mountains Gray Ridge forced travelers to wonder and wonder. The sun's rays falling on the lake, creating a mesmerizing look that is hard to find anywhere else.
North America is still a lot of gems that you can explore, book a cheap flight today.